Saturday, April 14, 2012

April 11: Lima - Santa Fe


ZACHERY: I feel like this trip deserves an “F!” Why? This trip was FANTASTIC!


MICHAEL: Peru is a “Feast for Eyes” in the Peruvian version!

CALDONIA: Want my advice? Use a thick layer of sunscreen lotion. I’m talking about 100 SPF! Got it?

ROSENDA: We have a new fashion here: Black boots! See?

ROSINA: It’s so great here that I’ll make sure I send my children here some day.

AMBERLEY: Peru is AWESOME!... America… I am back!!!

ROSINA: Goodbye Peru.. but hello America!

ROSENDA: See you soon America, bye!

CALDONIA: Viva el Peru!

MICHAEL: Adios Peru and I’m coming back, America. See you soon.

ZACHERY: I love America! Home of the BRAAVVVEEE!

MJ and Caldonia snoring at one of the parks waiting for our shuttle to arrive.

Lima
Parque de Amor (the love park) is where people stroll through a romantic place next to the beach.
Larcomar, an outdoor mall where we shopped and ate lunch.