Friday, March 25, 2016

March 23: Paris

A Day in Paris

by Vergena

What a cool car!

Paris at night is beautiful.

Gorgeous architecture everywhere!


Since we had to change plans and not go to Belgium, we had to move to a different hotel. Luckily, we were able to find a place nearby and in the same area (Les Goblens) which was good because we know the area very well.

Laundry Day!
We went to the Sacre Coeur and explored the streets and did some shopping. We got back to do our laundry. Scott and Joi made a decision that we were going to a French restaurant for dinner to try some real French food including snails (escargots)!
Mmmm.. Escargots!
 
All of us at dinner
 
 
I asked the group their opinion about the French restaurant.

Alex: It tasted okay.

Margaret: The French restaurant is different and the food tasted different.

Lucille: It's very delicious!

Vergena: It is my opinion that snails taste like chicken but I was too excited because of the new food.

Estefany: It is my opinion that the snails were delicious. I thought it would taste awful because of my imagination but at least I did try the food and I thought it was great.

We got back to the hotel and got ready for our day trip to Rouen.