(Back Row: L-R: Gary Hand, Emilio Garcia, Paige Foreman-Smith, Myra Sandoval, Krystle Stewart, Caldonia Wilding, Jennifer Herbold)(Front Row L-R: Rosina Garcia, Mia Fernandez, Alex Gamboa)
What are we looking forward to the most?
Mia: I want to see things I can't see here in America.
Emilio: What I'm looking forward to the most: Going to the top of the Eiffel Tower.
Rosina: I'm mostly looking forward to Rome because it has a cherished history with Greeks and Romans, different battles, different conquerors and the buildings. It's impressive and I'm curious.
Caldonia: I'm mostly looking forward to seeing Versailles. It's a fancy king's palace with gardens and a king's home. I'm curious.
Myra: The thing I'm most looking forward to is to actually "touch" Europe, experience the trains, go to different cities like Milan, Florence, Rome, Venice, and Paris, of course.
Krystle: What am I looking forward to the most? Shopping!
Alex: I'm mostly looking forward to Paris because I'm curious about its history.
Jennifer: What am I looking forward to? Two things: 1) The scrumptious French and Italian food. 2) Watching the students learn through their frustrations and understanding, enjoying, learning and seeing.
Gary: I look forward the most to seeing students' faces when we arrive Paris with their gaping mouths. I'll have to hold up their jaws! I'm also excited to see things for myself.